Catriona Howatson Psychotherapy
Experienced psychotherapistPsychotherapy in central London
I am an experienced psychotherapist and counsellor with a private practice in two central London locations: the City and Fulham. I work with high-achieving and creative people, busy City professionals who bring a variety of difficulties and anxieties.
I have experience of working with people who:
• struggle to identify or express their emotions effectively
• feel worried about meeting their children's needs
• are 'workaholic' or have difficulties maintaining 'the work/life balance'
• lack confidence or a positive sense of themselves
• struggle in their close relationships or marriage
• struggle at work
• feel overwhelmed and anxious
• feel compelled to overachieve
• suffer from irritability or anger
• have difficulty managing multiple demands
You do not need to have anatomised your distress before asking for help. You are very welcome to make an initial enquiry if you are considering having therapy for whatever reason. We can have a chat about what you are hoping for from psychotherapy or counselling. Please read a bit further to give you more idea of how I work. TIme-limited counselling is available if you have a specific focus and do not want an in-depth ongoing process.
Catriona Howatson MA FPC UKCP
Leadenhall Street, London EC3V
Fulham Park Road, London SW6
Telephone: 020 7381 5450
Mobile: 07740 869525
My premises are central and easily reached, in the City of London and Fulham, in west London. Leadenhall Street is five minutes' walk from Bank or Monument tube stations. Fulham Park Road is within ten minutes of Parsons Green or Putney Bridge tube stations.