Catriona Howatson Counselling
Therapy in west London
I am an experienced counsellor and therapist with a private practice in Fulham in west London. The people I work with, many of them successful professionals, bring a variety of difficulties and anxieties.
I have experience of working with people who:
• struggle to identify or express their emotions effectively
• feel worried about meeting their children's needs
• are 'workaholic' or have difficulties maintaining 'the work/life balance'
• lack confidence or a positive sense of themselves
• struggle in their close relationships or marriage
• struggle at work
• feel overwhelmed and anxious
• feel compelled to overachieve
• suffer from excessive irritability or anger
• have difficulty managing multiple demands
You are very welcome to make an initial enquiry about counselling and therapy.
4 Fulham Park Studios, Fulham Park Road, London SW6 4LW
Telephone: 020 7381 8386
The practice is just off the Fulham Road, near Parsons Green and Putney Bridge tube stations. It is convenient for South Kensington, Earls Court and Chelsea.